Monday, July 30, 2007

Madi: At Conviven you can build a real relationship

Our volunteer Madi Lang has said this about Conviven:
I started volunteering at Conviven 3 months ago and planned to come about 3 days a week. After the first few weeks I started coming 5 or 6 days a week because it is such a great experience. My castellano has improved vastly and I thank everyone who works at Conviven for being my personal tutors. Even though I didn´t really want to teach English here, now I love it and I find it helps me with my castellano language acquisition.

My favorite things about Conviven are the location, buena onda, group lunches, mate charlas, and the international vibe that comes from all our great volunteers.

At Conviven each volunteer is free to teach whatever class they like based on what their personal talents and interests are. Here you can build real relationships, have real learning experiences, and be part of a family.

No comments: